Adapted from: thefoodclick.com
2 cups oats
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (I don't recommend almonds or cashews in this recipe)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup applesauce
1.5 T coconut oil, melted
2 tsp vanilla
1/2-1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries (or any other berry)
* could also use chocolate chips or sliced bananas
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line muffin tin with 12 liners. I used silicone. Spray with nonstick spray.
2. Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
3. In a blender, food processor, or with a hand held mixer, blend the maple syrup, almond milk, applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Then stir in your berries.
5. Bake 20-25 mins.
6. Eat warm or cold!