Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stitch Fix and Mary Poppins

Have you heard of Stitch Fix?! 

It's an online shopping tool where a stylist works with YOUR sizes, your style, and your needs to send you a box of 5 items each month. You pay for what you want to keep. And you send the rest back (from your own mailbox) with the prepaid shopping bag they provide! That simple. They can even look at your Pinterest board to help determine your style. 

Well this week I got my first Stitch Fix! 
I recieved 3 tops, 1 pair of summer shorts, and 1 pair of boyfriend jeans. 


I kept the jeans and one top! I haven't had jeans that fit me so perfectly in a long time! I liked the other items too but preferred a slightly different fit or style. So I went on my computer and told my stylist that exact thing for next time! 

I wore my new outfit as soon as I had the chance. 


And that chance was to see Mary Poppins at the Roxy theater in downtown Clarksville with a few work friends. We had a great time! 



If you're interested in Stitch Fix, please give them my name (by clicking on this site (https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4362594) OR emailing hello@stitchfix.comI'll receive $25 off my next purchase as your referral! :) 

Here's the website! https://www.stitchfix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment