Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa

Gosh, I love mango. I forgot how much until I made this! I made this recipe a couple years ago from the Paleo Diet Cookbook. The recipe I have below is what I remember from that, so it may not be exact!

You will need:

3-4 filets of white fish (I used mahi mahi this time!) 
You can use tilapia, bass, cod, halibut, etc.

Mango Salsa:
2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
1-2 avocados, chopped
fresh lime juice
cilantro, chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped

1. Make the mango salsa and store in airtight container in the frig to let the flavors mingle.
2. Cook thawed fish according to package directions, with a little salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper OR cajun seasoning



Not a fish person?? That's ok! Make this similar recipe for "Beyond Easy Pulled Pork with Mango Salsa."


No comments:

Post a Comment