Friday, January 22, 2016

Friend's Birthday in Nashville

Last Saturday, a group of us met outside Bridgestone Arena before the Predator's game to do some ice skating in a small rink outside. However it was $15/person and 30 degrees, so we decided to skip straight to an early dinner!! I had on every warmest layer I own, including leggings and three layers up top!


We walked down to Bakersfield, where we had made 4:30pm reservations, for tacos and margaritas! 

I blogged about eating at Bakersfield last spring, when I went to a conference in the Omni hotel downtown. It's walking distance from Omni, Country Music Hall of Fame, Broadway, and Bridgestone. It's also near Etch, which is on my list to try!

I ordered the chicken chorizo tostada...

Everyone else ordered a few a la carte tacos. All was delicious! Especially the queso!


No comments:

Post a Comment