Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sippin' Coffee and Paintin' Bowls

Today started with a coffee date with my friend Lauren at a new cafe in Clarksville... Hops Java & Juice on Strawberry Alley. Espresso drinks (plus nondairy milk for those interested), juices, smoothies, and ice cream as well as lots of homemade sweets and treats... Croissants, muffins, etc. I was impressed! 


Then Lauren and I met our life group to paint bowls to be auctioned off in support of Loaves & Fishes, a soup kitchen in Clarksville that provides hot lunches for 150-200 people, 6 days a week. 



We had such a good time. I'm so thankful for people to really "do life" with... The good, the bad, and the ugly. I really value heart conversations, and they're a given when I'm with these friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment