1 cup walnuts
3 T. Shredded coconut, unsweetened
15 pitted dates
1 ripe avocado
3 T. Honey
1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
3. T. Cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
2 tsp. shredded coconut
*raspberries would also be a great topping!
1. Put all the ingredients for the crust in a food processor. Blend until the mixture begins to form clumps.
2. Divide the mixture among the tart pans and press it to the bottom and on the sides using a spoon.
3. Clean the food processor
4. Mix the avocado, honey, melted coconut oil, and cocoa powder in the food processor. Stop the food processor and scrape down the insides. Process again until smooth.
5. Add the filling to the crust. Top with shredded coconut. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours for it to harden more.
Nutrition for 1 tartlette: