Friday, September 25, 2015

End of Deployment Dinner

Yall. My husband is HOME!!!!! 

Before I share pictures and details from the homecoming ceremony, I wanted to share these pictures from the week! 

My army wife friends had one more dinner to celebrate the end of deployment. Tuesday night, we met at Kaitlyn's house for a family-style feast, complete with Mac and cheese, rotisserie chicken, sweet potatoes, kale salad, brussel sprouts, Apple pie, and rhubarb bars! 


Kaitlyn surprised us with an accolade ceremony where she presented us each with a certificate and token of what we have accomplished this deployment. It was hilarious and so fun. Kaitlyn is thoughtful and creative and loyal. This was JUST like her to do. 

I got the "Nearly Fearless" award for tackling some fears this deployment... With the acception of removing a frog from the toilet. As a momentum, I received a stuffed frog-- ha!





We had so much fun! Really sweet to think back on the past 7 months to how we have grown and the things we have accomplished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment