Friday, May 1, 2015

Wilson Wedding and Baby Lillian

Last weekend, Billie's best friend of 25 years got married. Wilson has been a groomsman and friend to so many people. I couldn't wait for it to be his turn!

I drove to Little Rock, Arkansas on Saturday morning and met my brother-in-law and mother-in-law at a hotel downtown. That night we drove to the wedding in Hot Springs. 


A glimpse of the program... 




It was such a fun reception... I even snuck a dance with the groom. So glad I got to catch up with Billie's high school friends and their sweet wives. 


Saturday morning, I had lunch with my mother-in-law at Mimi's cafĂ© in Little Rock. Then I drove to Memphis to meet one of my best friends new baby. Three day old Lillian Louise. 


I felt so lucky to see her awake for as long as I did. We totally bonded. Heart=stolen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment