Sunday, May 3, 2015

Nashville Eats


Saturday morning, I drove to Nashville for breakfast with my friend Louise. We went to Biscuit Love and both ordered "Southern Benny." It's a large open faced biscuit topped with shaved country ham, sausage gravy, and two eggs. Oh man it was good.


 I have a friend who highly recommended "The Lily," which is "biscuit French toast, lemon mascarpone, blueberry compote and house syrup." 

Biscuit Love is in the Gulch, and a parking garage faces the enterance. Free parking for first hour then $2/hour after that. Just a heads up, you order right when you walk in, then you sit. So look at the menu ahead of time if you're indecisive like me! :) I can't wait to take Billie here! 


Afterwards I spent a couple hours wandering around Green Hills mall. That mall is gorgeous! Plus I felt real fancy walking around stores like Lush, MAC, BCBG, Coach, and Tory Burch. 

But I spent my time at Teavana, Athleta, and Restoartion Hardware. A girl can dream right? 






No comments:

Post a Comment