Monday, May 11, 2015

Baking and Baseball

Sunday afternoon I met my life group at the Austin Peay State University baseball game. The head coach and his wife are part of our life group, so it was fun to go cheer them on! Fun and hot. I'm sporting a nice little sunburn at the moment.

After the game, we had a barbecue beside the field. 



I offered to supply dessert, so I baked peanut butter Heath bar blondies and lime pie with gingersnap cookie crust from my Magnolia bakery cookbook. If baking is your thing, you have to get this cookbook! Cookies, bars, coffee cakes, cupcakes, cakes, pies, you name it.  All. So. Good. 



My sweet friend Kelley bought me this cookbook when she visited THE Magnolia bakery in New York when we were in college. 


This weekend was fun and busy. Just missing Billie! We signed up to join a life group in January before we found out he was deploying. So he has actually never met the group! I can't wait for him to be back (times infinity.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment