This was a major winner!
5-6 lb chuck roast or stew meat
2 cans coconut milk
6 Tablespoons red curry paste (I used Thai kitchen brand)
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp salt
Parsley for garnish
1. Cut pork into large pieces and place in crockpot
2. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over.
3. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
4. Shred with a fork.
5. Serve with cauliflower mash!
* for cauli mash, steam cauliflower florets until they pierce easily with a fork. Drain and blend in a food processor with garlic, butter, salt, pepper, and anything else you want!