Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blooper Christmas Cards

I thought it would be fun to take you through the progression of our Christmas card photo shoot last week. 

In the freezing weather. 

Here we have the serious Billie, trying out the no-teeth smile.

Billie: "How's this pose?"


Something in the sky or deep thought, we will never know.

Can't. Stop. Laughing. 

 Nope, still can't.

The accidental close-up. 

 And finally, the traditional rear naked choke, which seems to take place every time we take pictures.
  
There you have it friends. If you are sending a Christmas card this year, we would love to get yours! Let me know, and I'll send you our Tennessee address. 

Oh, and I got my hair dyed a bit darker and a bit red. Can you tell? :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment