To serve 4, you need:
2 spaghetti squash
2 lbs ground beef
2 small cans of tomato paste
drizzle of olive oil
lots of dried basil, oregano, and rosemary
S & P
1. Bake your spagetti squash on a foil-lined baking sheet on 400 for 1- 1.5 hours, until the tops and bottoms are beginning to brown and you can squeeze the outside with your (gloved) hand.
2. Remove and cut lengthwise. Let cool a bit.
3. Scoop out the seeds and throw them away.
4. Fork out the spaghetti squash into a large bowl.
5. Brown meat on the stove top. Once cooked, add tomato paste and seasonings until you love the way it tastes.
6. Add fresh spinach and stir until it wilts.
7. Add about 1/2-3/4 of the spaghetti squash into the meat mixture. Then fill your spaghetti squash shells.
8. Cover with aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator until baking time OR bake on 350 for about 15-30 minutes, until warm. After storing mine all night in the refrigerator, I cooked them for about an hour.
9. Remove and drizzle with olive oil.
You could use pork, turkey, or lamp with this. You could also add chopped onions, bell peppers! Sky is the limit.