Recipe idea from @oursweetjourney on Instagram.
4 cups raw, unsalted nuts and seeds (I used pecans, walnuts, and almonds... couldn't find any raw seeds!)
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 c coconut oil
1-2 T coconut butter (I bought this at TJ maxx)
2 tsp spices (I used cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice)
Optional* Drizzle of honey or maple syrup (think 1-2 Tablespoons)
1. Pulse nuts and seeds in food processor.
2. Melt coconut oil and coconut butter.
3. Pour over nuts/seeds mixture and stir well to combine.
4. Spread over parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins. Stir half way through. Remove from oven.
6. Drizzle on honey or maple syrup. Stir. Let cool lying flat. Store in mason jars or airtight container. I may even try to store it in the freezer!