Love having something made that I can grab and heat for weekday breakfasts.
3-4 slices of Bacon
splash of almond milk (optional)
Cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 small butternut squash (cooked and cubed)
1. Cook 3-4 pieces of bacon in a large skillet.
2. Pour the loose bacon grease into a 9x13. Spread around to coat.
3. Then saute fresh spinach in the skillet.
5. Beat 10 eggs in a bowl, and add cooked, cubed butternut squash, spinach, almond milk, salt and pepper.
6. Pour into 9x13. Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and crumbled bacon. Bake on 350 for about 40 mins, until no longer wiggly.
7. Broil in high for a few minutes, so that the eggs will brown a little on top.
To cook butternut squash:
1. Cut off the ends and cut in half (this will be tough.. please have a large, sharp knife and watch your fingers!)
2. Place cut sides down in a 9 x13. Add a little water to the dish.
3. Cook on 350 for 60-90 minutes.
4. Let cool slightly then peel and cut into cubes.