Monday, April 7, 2014

Memphis

One of my best friends just moved to Memphis. Yay for a fellow Tennessian! So I drove down to visit her and her husband for the weekend! And I got a nice introduction to Mid-Town. You ready for what all we did?? 

Friday night dinner at Local... 

Duck grilled cheese with mushroom soup 


Saturday brunch at Automatic Slims...

Complete with $2.50 mimosas

Coffee, convo, and live music at Tamp&Tap...



Then a stop at The Lorraine where MLK was shot. We couldn't get any closer because the area was roped off. Civil rights museum opening! 

Saturday we did some shopping... Whole foots, pottery barn outlet, and some home/garden stores for plants and pots. 

THIS GIRL got some basil. And I inherited a pretty little jade plant from Sarah. We both know my previous history with potted plants. Let's see how I do this time around! :) 


Sunday brunch at Celtic Crossing... 





No comments:

Post a Comment