Monday, February 10, 2014

Saturday in Nashville

First stop in Nashville Saturday: Opry Mills Mall. 

When we passed the GNC store, we ventured inside to see if they had gotten the new Quest bar flavor. They had it! Cookies and Cream. We bought the last 3 they had in stock.
I was excited... obviously.
Next stop: Chuy's Mexican restaurant downtown. They have free vallet parking, which is awesome. Downtown parking can be hard to find!

A friend of Jared's met us here!


Right across the street was GiGi's cupcakes.


I only ate three bites before I realized how stuffed I was! So I took it "to go."

Get a load of this... the icing is taller than the cake!
Next stop: Bridgestone Arena for the Predators hockey game!

I felt like an immediate Predators fan when I realized that Mike Fisher (Carrie Underwood's husband) is on the team. #12. :)

Predators lost against the Anaheim Ducks. But the game was SO fun. Really entertaining.


Last, we all walked down on Broadway and ducked into a little place to listen to some music. I can't even remember the name of the place! But we had a great night. For those of you who know me, can you believe I was awake until almost 1am?! I know, I know... I can hardly believe it myself.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to go to a Preds game-they're so fun! And I am very impressed at your late night. Love, Your friend who falls asleep on the couch every night at 9 :)

    ReplyDelete