Sunday, February 9, 2014

Friday Night in Clarksville

I have been craving King Cake Lately. I'm not sure why, because I've never been a die hard King Cake eater. Maybe I'm just missing Louisiana...

 Well when I got home from work Friday, I had this little beauty waiting on me. Billie bought it at the commissary on Post as a surprise, and it was totally delicious. Not dry, plenty of icing. I may or may not have had 3 pieces. :) SO sweet. (Billie, I mean.) 


Also, Billie's best friend Jared came in town! Jared has always visited us wherever we have lived. He's such a good guy, and we love having him here.

Friday night, we went to dinner at Blackhorse pub & brewery in downtown Clarksville. It was so unique and fun. And popular--- we had a 40 minute wait at 6pm! So next time, we will be sure to go earlier. 


One thing people rave about is their beer cheese dip, served with chips. So of course we tried it! 


Saturday morning, we woke up to a winter wonderland in our back yard! The snow was steadily falling. So we watched tv and talked with the fireplace going. Ahhhhhh.  


Saturday night, we went to Nashville. Stay tuned... :) 

And happy Sunday. I hope you will have a chance to connect with our Maker today!

No comments:

Post a Comment