2 small spaghetti squash
2 small jars of sun dried tomato pesto
1 rotisserie chicken, pulled apart
1. Poke holes in both spaghetti squash with a knife and bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for 1.5 hours, flipping half way through
2. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
3. Cut ends off squash and cut down the middle. Remove seeds and pull the insides out with fork. Place into a large skillet.
4. Heat stovetop to medium-high and pour a little olive oil over squash. Add salt, pepper, pesto and chicken and stir occasionally until heated through.
5. Spoon into plates and top with feta and pine nuts. Enjoy!!!