Sunday, February 23, 2014

Final day in Vegas

Saturday started out with more shopping and some Earl of Sandwich at Planet Hollywood. 


Then a few of us ventured down to the M&M factory. Who doesn't want to see M&Ms in every color?!



Next on the docket... Pool time. 



The cosmopolitan pool area was beyond beautiful. A tad chilly in the shade but I still think we got a little sun! 


Dinner at Rock bar & Grill at Planet Hollywood. 



 Aren't my friends pretty?? And this round table with a fire pit was pretty fancy too. 


After dinner was the Britney Spears concert, which I still can't believe we did. 



Despite our disappointment in her dancing skills and her brunette (??) hair, we definitely enjoyed the 90 minute show! Entertaining for sure. 

My morning started at 3:20 am. I'm current blogging from Atlanta. Only a couple hours left in my travel day until my man picks me up in Nashville. And I can't wait to see him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment