Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hot yoga

Just tried it for the first time last week. And... Loved it!

A local yoga studio has a $5 community class or a $25 unlimited yoga pass for 2 weeks.

If you ever try hot yoga, here's a free tip: bring a full sized towel to lay over your yoga mat. In the 90 degree room with 60% humidity, my hands and feet were so sweaty, I was close to face-planting during downward dog. It wasn't pretty. Lesson learned. 

I went a second time this morning and ran into a friend from high school who was on my dance team. Ends up-- she's now an Army wife too! Stationed at Fort Bliss in El Paso. They are in Monroe just visiting family for the holidays. :) How cool? 


This is not me. I stole this picture from Google. I was at least twice this sweaty. 


Namaste. Whatever that means. 


No comments:

Post a Comment