Friday, December 20, 2013

Tonight!

Tonight, Billie and I went with my sister and bro-in-law to the presentation of "The Grinch That Couldn't Steal Christmas" at First Assembly Church in West Monroe.

We enjoyed it! Very entertaining... Lots of music and dancing. And the grinch learned the real meaning of Christmas and had a heart change at the end. :)


Then we got appetizers and desserts at Cotten... One of the coolest restaurants in downtown Monroe. 


Lindsey and Lee 

Billie and me 

I love everything about Cotton... The exposed brick walls, water served in mason jars, the duck wraps appetizer... They even made me some "milk punch," which they used to have on the menu but don't anymore. 


Lindsey and I split the Mississippi mud pie- delish! 

We had a great Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment