Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Festivites Part 3

So far, I have spent every Christmas morning at my parents' house! 


Every year, we have peppermint hot chocolate followed by omelets and biscuits. And I LOVE those traditions. 


 Then we open gifts! 


My nieces and nephew got these super cute mini chairs from Nana and Papa. 



 Billie's big gift from my parents was an Arkansas corn hole board. That was big coming from an all LSU family! :)
Billie and my brother-in-law played for most of the day! 

My sis and BIL gave the kids a jumper for  Christmas! Even though Santa brought it to their house that night, they brought it out to my parents house to play on Christmas Day. 


We had dips and a cheese and fruit tray to eat on throughout the day. And then we ate gumbo that afternoon! 


We also had a great time with Billie's family on Christmas night! I'm so thankful we got to enjoy so many Christmas celebrations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment