Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hobby Lobby Opened!!!!

My friend, Jen, and I have been counting down the days until the Grand Opening of Hobby Lobby! It was supposed to open the 9th, but Jen texted me several days ago and said it had OPENED! We immediately planned our first trip for that afternoon. I was so giddy. And I wasn't the only one! An older couple walking out of the store said to me, "We left you a few things inside!" and "Hope you wore your walking shoes." Oh, did I. 

Hobby Lobby is my happy place.

Right next to Whole Foods (in my mind, not literally. Although, that would be amazing.)



Billie jokingly asked if I needed his extra credit cards for my first Hobby Lobby trip. So he was so impressed when I only spent $13. :) I bought some things for our upcoming football party- can't wait to show you what I'm going to do with them!

Party goods= $13
My happiness= Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment