Monday, August 26, 2013

Vinny's Pizza Date Night

Remember how I am working part time at our church? Well, a couple weeks ago, I was tasked with calling and ordering Vinny's pizza and wings for about 30 people for an event. I had never eaten at Vinny's, so I called and asked for whatever the worker recommended as far as amount and variety. But instead of just picking for me, this sweet girl described (in detail) each sauce and topping combination. Now, at the time, I was in the middle of a strict Paleo challenge. So I was salivating and loosing my patience.... Wishing she would stop the torture and just choose for me already!! Ever since that phone call, I planned to try Vinny's as soon as the challenge ended. 

So Saturday night was our night. I finally feel like a Sierra Vista resident now that I tried out this landmark. And it didn't disappoint! But on a not-so-happy, but honest, note... I woke up 3 times in the middle of the night with heart racing and headache. I think my gut (and therefore my brain) weren't quite ready for Vinny's! Haha But it was still a great night. Date night is always a great night. 
And as my Grandaddy says when he is full, "I shall never eat again! ...Until dessert..." :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment