Friday, June 14, 2013

I spy...

Anyone notice anything new about my blog?? (Well, I think you can only see it if you are on a computer or an I-pad...)

I am now a "Devo Diva!" Are you wondering what that means? Don't worry... I'm gonna tell ya!

Devo Olive Oil Company  has locations in Branson, Missouri and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. They sell fantastic flavored olive oils, balsamic vinegars, pastas, sauces, seasonings, and more. My family has not only used their products, but we've given them as gifts for hostesses, birthdays, etc.
A couple of our favorites are the Tuscan Herb Seasoning blend (we add olive oil to the blend and use it for bread dipping!) and the Fig Balsamic Vinegar.

Being a Devo Diva means that I get a package in the mail each month with Devo's flavored oils and vinegars for that month. I get to develop new, unique recipes using their products and then share them with YOU!

First flavors I've received... red apple balsamic vinegar, coconut white balsamic vinegar, and blueberry balsamic vinegar.

I can't wait to show you what I have in mind! As you can see, I've already used some of my blueberry balsamic... :) Recipe coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment