For 2 parfaits, you will need:
- 1 carton strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton of blackberries
- 3/4 C. heavy whipping cream
- 1- 1.5 T. honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (for the pretty speckled look in the cream)
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 c. Devo Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c. almonds, chopped or slivered (or another nut)
Pour the cream, honey, cinnamon, and ginger into a mixing bowl. Using the mixer attachment or an immersion blender, blend the ingredients on med-high speed for a couple minutes, or until thick and creamy. (Think cool whip texture).
Over medium heat in a small pot or skillet, whisk your blueberry balsamic vinegar gently for about 1-2 minutes, until it thickens slightly. You don't want it to boil or to thicken much... just a little. Or else it will harden like candy. Then drizzle it over your parfait and enjoy!