Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bisbee Part 2


Stop #4: Bisbee Coffee Company (more like the ice cream shop beside it)
http://www.bisbeecoffee.com/

You know I'm a sucker for a coffee shop. So we wandered into Bisbee Coffee Company and then kept wandering... until we wandered into an ice cream shop! We decided on ice cream instead of coffee, which is not like me at all! But I enjoyed it, as you can see from the picture.... that's an ice cream cone. Caramel pecan praline. Uh Hum. We walked off the calories I hope.



Stop #5: High Desert Market and Cafe
http://www.highdesertmarket.net/ 

Cafe, juice bar, coffee shop, and market in one. We just did some browsing. Too full at this point to partake in any of the edible goods. :) 


Oh, and one last thing. There is a race we have been hearing about called the "Bisbee 1000." It takes place each October, and is about a 4-mile run with 1000 stair steps included in the race! Sound miserable? Yeah, to me too. :) Who knows, we will probably end up doing it. But all over town, you can see the stairs. 




Just a couple pictures of downtown. I'm looking forward to going again!


No comments:

Post a Comment