This is such a comfort meal to me. I love having this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!!
To feed 4 people, you need:
3 sweet potatoes
1 lb of chorizo (or pork sausage if you can't find chorizo)
Fresh kale, washed and chopped finely
cast iron skillet
1. Chop sweet potatoes into small pieces and cook in a medium skillet in coconut oil or olive oil until tender. (I usually add a small amount of beef broth and cover the skillet at the end-- to ensure the sweet potatoes soften up!) Season with a small amount of salt.
2. Next, cook the chorizo in a cast iron skillet if you have it!
3. When the chorizo is almost done, add kale and stir until wilted. Add sweet potatoes back in.
4. Make 4 holes around the skillet and crack an egg into each space.
5. Cook in the oven at 350 for about 15-20 minutes, until eggs are cooked to your liking!