3 egg whites
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
**These were best RIGHT after coming out of the oven. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside!
1. Preheat oven to 325 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk the sugar and egg whites until foamy (I used an electric handheld mixer)
3. Add shredded coconut and stir gently
4. Add mixture to a piping bag or ziploc and drop small macaroons onto baking sheet
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until set.
6. Cook for 10 minutes before serving.
7. These keep in an airtight container for 4 days.
recipe copied from: Give Recipe