Sunday, August 16, 2015

Moon River Festival

Friday after work, I drove to Memphis to spend the weekend with one of my favorite families, the Hummels. They were all in town for Moon River Festival 2015 at Levitt Shell. 

Friday night, we ate some good Mexican food at Molly's. 

Saturday, I ran around midtown early in the morning-- such a cool area. We made it to the concert shortly after the gates opened at noon. 


Good heart-to-heart time! 

Here was the lineup:  

Got to hear a few of my favorites-- "Difference Maker" by Need To Breathe. "Hung the moon" by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors (which Billie and I walked out of our wedding to.) Switchfoot and Need to Breathe are both incredible performers! 

Went down front for Judah and the Lion. Check out "Hold On" if you need a feel good song! 

Photo cred to Alex Hunmel 



Such a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment