Sunday, July 19, 2015

Red Bicycle Crepes

Kaitlyn and I drove down to Nashville early this morning. I wanted to run the 10k course that will be the end of my race next weekend (the Music City Triathlon.) 

I was so glad she came with me-- she's a stud runner and helped me to keep up my pace on the steep parts! 

After our run, we drove a few minutes down the street to Red Bicycle Coffee & Crepes in Germantown. And wow-- I fell in love with this place. Cutest neighborhood... Nestled in with adorable houses. Plus they open at 7:30 on Sunday, which is earlier than most places! 


Kaitlyn and I both ordered the banana peanut crepe: honey, peanut butter, banana, and granola. You know-- for fast glycogen store replenishment. ;) 

AND Red Bicycle has fancy coffee drinks. Including almond milk for lattes and cappucinos. 



Perfect and quaint. No wait at 8am. 


Can't wait to take Billie here. Check their menu online for a full list of their sweet and savory crepes. Then go there! 




1 comment:

  1. Yum! Why we can't get something like this!?
    However, I hear WM is getting a Daily Press:)

    ReplyDelete