Saturday, July 4, 2015

Praying for your marriage

My Aunt, Jennifer White is the author of the blog Prayerfully Speaking as well as the book Prayers for New Brides. 

Through her website, I receive a weekly email with specific prayers and corresponding scripture to pray for my husband and my marriage. It's been such an encouragement to me, especially since it's hard to know what to pray for at times! 

I'll let her tell you more about it...

"Marriage Armor for the #PrayingBride offers you a simple, one-sentence prayer based on God’s Word to pray over your marriage. It is available in a daily email or a weekly digest.

Here is a glimpse of both options.

MA Feb 4

(daily)

Marriage Armor Weekly Digest Sample

(weekly)

You can use this link to subscribe----> 

http://bit.ly/MarriageArmorSubscribe


My hope is to help wives of every age and stage of marriage to simply rely on God to supply all we need and more than we can imagine. 

Prayer is simple and God is faithful. His Word always accomplishes His plan.

I believe He is waiting to pour out His unlimited love, power and resources on us. All we have to do is ask and believe.

Imagine our marriages a year from now and five years from now brimming with more of the fruits of His spirit than we comprehend. I believe He will use us to display faith, hope, and love to those we influence. I envision us as cities on a hill where people see God!

If you would like to have these prayer prompts delivered to your inbox, just subscribe. You can easily unsubscribe at any time. I promise not to sell or distribute your email address to anyone under any circumstances."


My favorite pastor says "I believe there are more answers in heaven than there are prayers on earth." 

No comments:

Post a Comment