This recipe is from Against All Grain's website (and cookbook!) It's so simple... minimal ingredients, nothing too fancy. These are very moist and in high demand at my friend Louise's house! :)
Recipe copied from here!
- 1-1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup shredded, unpeeled zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer, then beat on medium for 1-2 minutes until frothy and fully combined. Add the zucchini and beat again just enough to incorporate.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients with the mixer running, until all of the flour mixture has been incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into 2 mini loaf pans. You can also use this batter to make 12 muffins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out clean (or about 20 mins for muffins!)