This meal was such a sweet treat, with the honey and pecan coating. Hoping this meal can help my hubby get through a brutal weekend of football!
4 chicken breasts
1 cup pecans, chopped finely in a food processor
2 eggs, beaten, with 1/2 tsp salt (for dredging)
2 T honey
1/4 c paleo mayo (may omit)
1/4 c spicy brown mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Pat chicken breasts dry. Pound to even thickness.
3. Dip each breast into the beaten egg mixture, then into the chopped pecans. Fully coat each breast, and place in a lightly oiled 9x13.
4. Before baking, drizzle a small amount of honey on top of each breast.
5. Bake for 30 mins or until chicken is cooked (internal temp of 165.)
6. Meanwhile, mix spicy mustard and paleo mayo and stir well. Store in refrigerator until serving. (I think spicy mustard is too strong to eat alone, so mixing it with mayo will tone it down!)