2 small spaghetti squash
Baby tomatoes, sliced
Baked shredded chicken
Your favorite cheese, shredded
Salt and pepper and any other fave seasonings!
*chopped bacon would be a great addition
*I think this recipe absolutely needs the cheese in order to add a creamy texture, so I would not omit it unless you have another creamy ingredient to add!
1. Wash spaghetti squash and poke holes in them with a knife
2. Preheat oven to 400. Place squash on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour
3. Remove from oven and when cool enough, slice ends off and slice lengthwise. Let cool.
4. Use a fork to remove all the seeds and throw away
5. Fork the good stuff into a bowl. Mix with spinach, chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and seasonings.
6. Stuff filling back in to spaghetti squash "bowls"
7. Put back in oven for 10 mins or until cheese is melted and heated throughout!