Best fajita meat I've ever had.
- 2 T butter
- 2-3 bell peppers, sliced (I used three different colors)
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
- ⅓ cup salsa
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 T. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Layer butter, then peppers, onion, and chicken breasts.
- Mix all seasonings together. Sprinkle seasoning over the chicken.
- Add salsa.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred with a fork, and serve.
- Wrap it up or eat on top of a salad!