These are not paleo because of the oats, but they. are. delicious.
Recipe copied from: @cleansimpleeats on Instagram
Makes 1 serving: 337 cals, 15g fat, 38g carbs, 18g protein
2 egg whites or 1 egg
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 T nut butter (I used peanut butter)
1/2 T coconut oil
Splash of almond milk
1 tsp. honey
2 T chocolate protein powder (I'm sure you could Cocoa powder?)
1. Heat small frying pan over medium high heat. Add a small amount of coconut oil.
2. Add crepe ingredients to blender and whirl around until mixed well.
3. Pour in 1/3-1/2 of the crepe mixture. Cook until edges begin to brown. Flip. Remove and roll up.
4. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Glaze: melt nut butter and coconut oil together. Stir in other ingredients. Alter the amount of almond milk to reach your desired texture. Drizzle over Crepes. Top with sliced banana!!!
**these were AMAZING and such a good treat. If you want something simpler, you could use nut butter as a glaze. Or simply honey and banana.