This is absolutely my new favorite meal. Amazing flavor! Parsnip fries copied from the @whole30recipes IG page. Check it out for awesome paleo meal ideas.
To feed 4 people...
3-4 chicken breasts
Tessemae's zesty ranch (to marinate chicken) ---- I could drink this stuff!!
LIGHT olive oil
For parsnip fries---
First, make your cilantro mayo. Use this base recipe for paleo mayo. Then add in chopped cilantro and dried garlic powder. Keep in frig in a sealed container.
1. Marinate chicken breasts in Tessemae's Zesty Ranch for several hours
2. Peel and slice parsnips to thin strips (think French fry)
3. Toss parsnips with 1-2 T olive oil and spices in a bowl or large ziplock bag
4. Lay flat on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
5. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through
6. Bake chicken at the same time, for 30 minutes
7. When chicken is fully cooked, remove from oven and raise oven temp to 400. Bake the fries a bit longer, til crispy. But watch them closely at this point, making sure they don't burn.
8. Serve with cilantro mayo and ENJOY!