Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Beach Trip

I've been at the beach with my family since Friday! 

Time has been chock full of sweetness. In food AND emotions. 

Friday night, my parents took me out to eat for my birthday. My nieces had ridden in a day early with my parents, and we had a perfect dinner at Fisher's! I loved this place. 





Day times were perfect... Coffee on the balcony in the morning, lazy river and giant slide by the pool, and lay out time with my sis. 


Not to mention time with my nieces and nephew! 


We celebrated my birthday with cheesecake and presents! My family is so thoughtful. I got a coffee grinder, a mandolin slicer, a weekender bag, dinner napkins, chalkboard buffet place cards, and Hunter rainboots from Billie. Before I left Clarksville, Ben and Louise came over on my actual birthday and gave me bags full of organic cacao, coconut sugar, chia seeds, and organic coffee. Don't they know me well?!





Skewers for Memorial Day! 

All in all, it was a great trip. Driving home to Clarksville tomorrow. Then only a week more until Billie gets home. We missed him so much on this trip. Maybe next year? (That's for you, Army.) 





No comments:

Post a Comment