Thursday, January 30, 2014

Need a lift?

Wow... The Devo book "Jesus Calling" just gets me.

Take Sundays devotional: 


This one got me. Each time I read it, something different jumped out. It looks like Billie will deploy again this fall. How I feel about it... Well that depends on which moment you ask me. 

But we prayed 1. Presenting OUR requests to God (Philippians 4:6) 2. Asking for Him to make His plan in our lives unfold 3. Submitting to the fact that He knows and controls all things and can work any circumstance for our good (Romans 8:28) 


"Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous. 
They do not fear bad news. They trust the LORD to care for them." Psalm 112:4,7 NLT 

I don't know about you, but I want to be like that! In whatever circumstance, I hope God will be pleased with my "response" to it and the trust I put in Him... To do what He said He would do. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that we are reading the same thing every morning.
    Stay strong in the Lord! 2cor12:9

    ReplyDelete