Sunday, January 19, 2014

Afternernoon in Nashville

Primary goal for our Saturday trip to Nashville was to hit up the Opry Mills Mall. I heard they had a scrubs outlet, where I could get tall sizes for work.

But if you know me, you know I have this thing for food and coffee joints. So I did some research on local places to check out.

First stop: Barista Parlor  

Gretchen and me


 I'll admit it... this place was a bit pricey, but beautiful and unique!


Are you ready for this? Vanilla Bourbon Latte

After we shopped, we headed to dinner at The Pharmacy


Flavored sodas made locally, malts and milkshakes, "burger parlor and beer garden." What's not to like??


Tom Rob

Billie and his vanilla malt
 They have a cool-looking outdoor area with picnic tables and lights strung from tree to tree. But the outside area was closed off for the winter. We will have to go back!

Cheeseburger with the most perfect fries
 After dinner, we drove downtown and walked up and down Broadway. We even stopped in one little place to listen to some live music. I took some pictures, but they didn't turn out! Boo. Oh well, next time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment