Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Clarksville success

Well ladies and gents, I think we have a house! 

We spent all of Monday and Tuesday driving around with our realtor-- who is the epitome of Tennesee lady, armed with  terms like "fixin' to," "honey," and "bless it." (I'll fit right in here!) 

We made on offer Tuesday night and are waiting to hear back with the counter-offer today. 

It's a brand new house, but we wanted a couple things changed/added. So hopefully the builder will think those things are good ideas to! 

I like Clarksville so far! It's big. Though we didn't get to do much exploring because I started feeling sick right before we got here. Just cold- type stuff. That's ok though! Mission accomplished and hopefully the next few years to explore. 

More updates soon. When we move here in January, I'll post plenty of house and  decorating pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment