Sunday, October 20, 2013

Our weekend...

Friday night, I hosted a Tastefully Simple party at my house. My friend Brittney is selling it. So a few girls came over, and we ate, drank, chatted and bought some Tastefully Simple stuff! We sampled beer bread, apple cake, cheddar potato soup, chai tea, and dips galore! Such a fun girls night. Meanwhile, the husbands of my friends came by and picked Billie up in attempt to rescue him from the girl night. Then they went to the Lodge for man night. Good friends.



Key lime cheeseball!

On Saturday, we went with our friends, the Robertsons, to Oktoberfest at Hops and Vines vineyard in Sonoita.

When the Robertsons were stationed in Germany, they dove into the culture. Check out these awesome costumes! They are experts on all things German and beer.

Pretty drive to Hops and Vines
Fun fact: Owned by two sisters

I want a vineyard now. Who's with me?

German music

Beer tastings




A kind-of bratwurst with sauerkraut from the German food truck




Wine tastings

This one's for all the dog lovers

Today we went to church and now we're just hanging out! Hubby and his friend are watching pro football, and I'm... well, blogging. :) For now.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

1 comment: