Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Decor

I LOVE fall. I love the colors. I love hot chocolate. I love Thanksgiving. I love cold weather clothes. I love pumpkins...

You get the point.

Now that it's getting cooler outside, I got the itch to do some serious decorating yesterday. 

Here are the fruits of my labor... Enjoy!



Tall bundle of wheat: Hobby Lobby
2 Burlap pumpkins: Hobby Lobby, fall aisle
"Berry" fillers: Hobby Lobby. I bought two small bunches and chopped 'em up. 
Real Pumpkins: Wal-Mart


Scarecrow: Not sure. Kel, I think I may have inherited this guy from you?


It bothers me that these pictures are tilted. I must lean a little.

Candles and two candle holders: Dollar Tree, yep.. believe it. :)
Beans, peas, and popcorn: Commissary
Candy-corn jar: Hobby Lobby
Candy Corn: everywhere
Small pumpkins: Commissary (I didn't see any like this at Wal-Mart)
Leaves: Outside... Just kidding we don't have trees. Dollar Tree



Wreath: from last fall... Made with items from Hobby Lobby- burlap strips are pinned in with floral pins.

There ya have it! Are you in the fall spirit yet? Happy decorating and pumpkin pie eating!

1 comment:

  1. I am! I am!
    Will post mine soon.
    Can't wait to get you back for Thanksgiving.
    I will be finding some good pumpkin recipes for us to make. Is pumpkin paleo?

    ReplyDelete