Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day Trip

Happy Labor Day!!! 

We made it to San Diego late Friday night! (Did you guess that's where we were going?) :) We are staying in San Clemente, about an hour north, with some friends. We spent the day yesterday traveling up and down I-5. From breakfast in Oceanside with my cousin Alex to shopping in Irvine to watching football games with friends in Anaheim. (Geaux tigers!!) :) I wore my purple and gold all day! My parents were at the LSU/TCU game in Dallas. I texted my Dad after the game to make sure none of my family members had heart attacks! LSU sure knows how to keep us on our toes. 

Today, we are headed to the zoo, sea world, and to see all the sights that San Diego has to offer. I love it here! My first official trip to California has been a great one. Can't wait to show you pictures!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment