Monday, September 23, 2013

Apple Annie's Orchard

Apple Annie's in Willcox has been on my Arizona "to-do" list since we moved here. At different times of the year, they have a peach festival, and apple festival, pumpkins, a corn maze, and lots more.

Saturday, my friends (Jen and Jessica) and I decided to make the hour and a half trip to check it out!

First stop: Apple Annie's Orchard...

Sampling apple cinnamon butter (I think!)

The gift shop had every kind of syrup, sauce, butter, bread, pie, and fudge you could imagine!


Eating apple smoked burgers in between rows of trees





Good thing I have long arms.
 
You could only pick from the rows which were marked. And we saw signs for Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, Red Delicious, Fuji, Early Jonathan, Rome Beauties, and more that I can't remember! They even had a few pear trees. 

Don't worry... it was perfectly acceptable to sample :)


We all 3 split the apple crumb pie with cinnamon icing!

Next stop: Apple Annie's Produce and Pumpkins...



Is it fall yet?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment