I found this recipe on Fit Paleo Mom.
We loved it!
I served it with cauliflower "rice" and baked zucchini.
To make the chicken:
2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/3 cup coconut aminos
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons orange juice (I squeezed the juice from one orange)
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon sesame oil (I didn't have this. I used olive oil)
2 teaspoon minced garlic
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Garnish- sesame seeds
1. Place chicken breast in crock pot
2. In a small bowl mix coconut aminos, honey, orange juice, tomato paste, sesame oil, garlic, sea salt, and pepper
3. Pour sauce over chicken and cook in crockpot on low for 4 hours.
4. Once finished cooking remove chicken from pot and cut into cubes
5. Remove sauce from pot and place in a saucepan over medium heat. Let
simmer for 20 minutes until it has reduced by half and is thick and
6. Toss cubed chicken in thickened sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Serve over cauliflower rice.
To make the cauliflower rice:
1 head of cauliflower, chopped to the consistency of rice in a food processor
1 onion, finely chopped
green onions (if you would like!)
1. Place the chopped onion and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute until the onions are translucent.
2. Add garlic, cauliflower, salt, and a little more olive oil.
3. Stir well then cover and cook for about 5-10 minutes until cauliflower is soft, but not mushy.