One little thing: we don't have an ice cream maker.
No problem!! I Googled a few tips on making ice cream, sans ice cream maker. I compiled the tips, and now I'm gonna give them to you!
Recipe from GI 365 website
2 cans of full fat, unsweetened coconut milk (refrigerated)
1/2 cup good quality honey (I think you could even try a little less)
1. Place a shallow baking dish (freezer-safe) in the freezer to cool. I used my oval Le Creuset casserole dish.
2. Whisk the above ingredients together in a bowl and place the bowl on ice. Continue whisking until very smooth.
3. Transfer the mixture into the shallow baking dish and place back into the freezer.
4. Every 20-30 mins, take the mixture out and whisk it real good.
*the better mixed it is, the more creamy and less ice-y it will be*
5. When ready to eat, place on counter for 5-10 mins to soften.
6. Scoop into bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon, if you fancy.