Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Phoenix Part 1

Billie and I spent part of our 4-day weekend in Phoenix. My first time there!

I did some research online and asked friends for their suggestions for Phoenix fun.

First, we went to the Arizona Mills Mall for some lunch, shopping, and the Sea Life exhibit. 

Next we checked in to the Westin downtown. So fancy!

Then we grabbed dinner at Coney Island Grill before walking to Chase field.

Next was an Arizona Diamondbacks game!

Great seats plus Billie had a prize waiting for him...






Firework display after the game! Gotta play around a little with settings on my new camera. But I think I still got a couple good ones!

Next... Part 2. Stay tuned!

I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend! I sure missed my family... my Dad's burgers, swimming in the pool, spending time with my nieces. But our time is coming soon. :)


1 comment: